Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Never ending Log in and log out

Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had Creative Cloud since probably 2014. About 6-8 months ago this Merry Go Round began of I open Lightroom, it asks me to log in....which I'd done only a few days or weeks before. I get in, then am immediately signed out and Creative Cloud pops up asking me to sign in, then verify my identity. Try to start Lightroom again and it logs out and Cloud opens up again asking to log in.  Only after a few rounds of this I may finally get it to let me in.

So far I've called Adobe support who gave me a long run down on things to check and he finally did something with the certificates and it worked for awhile.

Gone throught Adobe's troubleshooting--why on Earth is is still referring to Internet Explorer?

I've tried re-installing twice , both times with the Adobe cleaner app. The second time I removed any file or folder I could find related to Adobe.

Logged into my web account and deleted the PC's listed as active---it's always the same PC name as I only run it on ONE PC, but often the name shows twice.

Like most people I'm working a lot from home, I thought my work VPN so I set up a second PC and remote to that for a VPN so Adobe only ever sees my home IP address. That lasted less than a week.

Scoured these pages looking for any good answer and found none.

As it is I'm paying money for a product I can't rely on and has failed me more than a few times WHEN I NEEDED IT.  It's pretty hard to promise a deadline when you can't even get the app to start.

I need a solid 100% way to get this stupid licensing to work right and keep from having to log in up to 7 times trying to get it work, or a way to run it offline.  Otherwise I'm trying to find an alternative so I can chuck Adobe out the window. 

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, the sign in loop was the only one I hadn't seen yet, but rather than keep messing around with Adobe's screwed up system at lunch I cancelled my account and bought a copy of Luminar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines