• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to PC master race. Need help with getting started. iPad

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. I haven't had a pc in years and I just got a new one that's pretty capable. I'm an artist and I draw using the iPad Pro, apple Pencil, on Procreate. I wanted to use Photoshop but I don't know if I could use my iPad as a drawing tablet for Photoshop on my computer. What can I do? Any resources that yall can link me to that I can look into?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

• There is an app for Photoshop on the iPad, if that's what you are asking. Images created on the iPad app are stored in the Cloud and can also be worked on in the desktop version.
  • If you are asking if your iPad can serve as a tablet, though, I would say no. You'd be better off with a Wacom tablet.

We have a Photoshop forum as well as a Photoshop for Mobile (iPad) forum, and can move this out of "Get Started" into the appropriate forum when you clarify what you are looking for.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For best results, please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud+ all other apps you intend to use.  Desktop apps are separate from mobile apps.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines