No access to application management.

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud Desktop displays the message:
"You don't have access to application management,
administrator permission may be required to manage applications. "
I have administrator rights, current Win 10 installed. I had a subscription, purchased three times, then a one-year break.
The message is displayed immediately after logging in.
Maybe someone had a similar problem?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

This may be caused by an enterprise config file which changes the behavior for what the Creative Cloud desktop app displays or allows. So long as you have an individual type membership, not a team or enterprise you should be able to simply move this config file, serviceconfig.xml, to the desktop and reboot the computer which should resolve the issue. This article gives info about where the file is located: https://umd.service-now.com/itsupport/Shipping_Details_Section?id=kb_article&sys_id=d0b3e5addb2ffb404cb035623996192a

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got the same Problem, can anyone help?

thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download photoshop but it shows me this:

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 12.32.13.png

and I talked to my teacher and he thinks it's because I have a software called macOS Catalina 10.15.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One very nice Guy from the Support Team helpt me. He fixed the service config file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be caused by an enterprise config file which changes the behavior for what the Creative Cloud desktop app displays or allows. So long as you have an individual type membership, not a team or enterprise you should be able to simply move this config file, serviceconfig.xml, to the desktop and reboot the computer which should resolve the issue. This article gives info about where the file is located: https://umd.service-now.com/itsupport/Shipping_Details_Section?id=kb_article&sys_id=d0b3e5addb2ffb40...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines