• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No indication of update available for XD

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last updates of Adobe XD I have always had to uninstall and re-install it to get the latest version. It's not that big of a deal and it goes quite fast, but still... why is it like this:

a) Only on this laptop

b) Only for XD? 

On my PC back home it works as expected and for all other applications there is this nice little 'update' button. But not for XD. Not on this computer. 

Thanks

Ulf

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Ulf_gee & Nazreen_exe,

Sorry that you didn't get the update for XD. Please try the steps mentioned here: - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html and share the results. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

But firstly I don't see that option when I go to settings > Apps. Secondly, even if I click 'check for updates' all application but XD is marked as there's an update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ulf_gee,

This is strange. Would you mind sharing the screenshot so that we can have a visual understanding of the same? Are you able to update XD where it was marked for an update?

We have also moved the thread to our Download and Install team for further assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, there's really no screenshot to share as XD never is marked for an update. That's the problem. So the normal procedure is that I monitor whenever there's an update - which I normally can see as I follow a bunch of XD people on Twitter - then I check and refresh my creative cloud. Should there be an update for Photoshop, Illustrator or any other application these will show up as 'marked for an update' but not XD. Thus, I uninstall and reinstall the app. It's not that big of a hassle, just annoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey

Any updates regarding this issue. I still have to uninstall and reinstall to get the last updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines