• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No internet connection - How to uninstall

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a mobile broadband connection that I have cancelled. I do not have enough data left to download anything from adobe any longer.

I need to uninstall all of this creative suite wo downloading anything at all.

I need to know how to uninstall wo creative cloud app.

I have ZERO opportunity to use the internet and I have to install some programs for another use and creative suits has taken all my disk space.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can uninstall Creative Cloud apps while offline.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/uninstall-or-remove-creative-cloud-apps-while-offline.html

Windows:

1. Open the Windows menu and select Settings (cogwheel icon).
  2. Select Apps and click the Apps and features option.
  3. In the list of installed applications that appears, select the application(s) to be removed and click Uninstall.

macOS:

1. Locate the application's folder in the Applications folder.
  2. Double-click the alias for the uninstaller application located in this location and follow the onscreen instructions.

The uninstallers are also located in /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would not come here and ask for a solution to get a link to a so called solution that does not work.
Does anyone check what their "solutions" are?

I would not waste my time asking for a solution if the so called solution worked.FYI dear world----

Creative cloud is automatically launched and you are FORCED to download the update adobe cc desktop app in order to remove programs....it is an endless loop and I am not going to gobble up the last GB i have ----

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to use Creative Cloud desktop app, you must have a stable Internet connection.

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + all other apps you use. Check each one.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

To remove programs, use your computer's operating system to uninstall the software. 

On Win10:  Control Panel > System settings > Add/Remove programs.

If you haven't enough available memory for that, you have bigger problems that go beyond the scope of this user-to-user forum.  Suggest you take your computer to a qualified computer technician for service.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

has anyone tried to do this?

windows 10 launches cc desktop app from add-remove programs

I have 10 computers here---young one---this is the first time in 35 years I postedd in a forum---

what the heck does memory have to do with this anyway....

I am not trying to USE the software---I suggest you have bigger problems because you are posting "solutions" that are not even relevant.

There has to be a script somewhere that someone out there has to just rip this off the disk and traverse through the registry so I can just go to sleep.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Cleaner Tools

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines