• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No one can seem to figure this out...Anyone Know what this symbol is ?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of my open screens on any of my adobe apps are working. Also when I go to open a new document or open an existing one, that screen is also not working. I think it might have something to do with an .html file or a .css file that got deleted by mistake. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled creative cloud, ran creative cloud cleanup, and even had an adobe professional remotely logged into my computer screen trying to figure it out for over an hour. All of these attempts have been unsucessful. I don't understand, if i deleted an adobe code file, how could it mess up this much? Why wouldn't it be re-downloaded upon reinstalling the creative cloud? I am scared I have effed up my whole computer. this is the photoshop welcome screenthis is the photoshop welcome screenWhen trying to create a new document in photoshop (same in other adobe apps, ps, id, ai)When trying to create a new document in photoshop (same in other adobe apps, ps, id, ai)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?