• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No option to cancel plan

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no option under manage plan to cancel month to month subscription. Customer care is pretty useless as the chat is closed and phone line is taking over 30+ minutes to get through. What else is there that can be done about this and why can subscriptions not be cancelled online?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cancel-membership.html

-or Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the Covid virus, so wait times are long
You MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
You MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be co

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cancel-membership.html

-or Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the Covid virus, so wait times are long
You MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
You MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
or
Twitter tweet @AdobeCare
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T Smith, your response wasn't exactly helpful. The issue the he and I (and 23 other people apparently) is that when following the directions detailed in the link you provided, the "cancel" button or option is missing. Any other way to help us??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why isn't that not helpful. The instructions are quite clear:

Do one of the following:

• Under Plan & payment, click Cancel plan
  • If Cancel plan is not displayed, contact us to cancel your subscription.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow, you clearly do not face the same problem as us. Or you are just plain dumb, didn't you read, he said "Customer care is pretty useless as the chat is closed and phone line is taking over 30+ minutes to get through." And when you click cancel plan a window pops up and say "contact support to make changes to your plan". That link brings you to the useless chat and phone line he mentioned. Please do not reply if you are going to reply the same stupid answer. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

foot6684733  wrote

wow, you clearly do not face the same problem as us. Or you are just plain dumb,

Each time I tried customer service I got a chat partner in a 5 minutes time frame.

foot6684733  wrote

Please do not reply if you are going to reply the same stupid answer. Thank you!

My reply (and that of John T Smith) is the correct answer to the question. Where are you located that you have those difficulties?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep, same issue. Their cancel button is mysteriously gone. How convenient for them. Also there seems to be no end to beinig on hold with customer support. Time to file BBB complaints? I think so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue, I can't click the Payment Plan section and there is no cancel button. I've followed every link, it's just not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to figure out how to cancel my plan too. It's ridiculous how many time I've lost already searching for it. I've cancelled and changed plans before. Why does one of the leading creative software companies not allow for a good UX?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What don't you understand with the correct answer to this question? It's documented and it works as documented:

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Abambo_0-1641665418082.pngAbambo_1-1641665449710.png

(I've not clicked the cancel plan, however, so I really don't know if it cancels my plan. But up to that point, I'm completely OK with following the guidelines)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because like myself and apparently everyone else in this thread, what we're seeing is this:

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 2.59.21 AM.png

There is NO option for us to cancel our plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In such a case the other resort would be to contact support for assistance. Since cancellation is a time critical thing and missing the window could incur cancellation charges, I would encourage you to contact support at the earliest. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click cancel plan, you have a few more steps to go before they actually cancel. It's misleading and I assumed if cancelled mine twice, but they didn't do it and I paid unnecessarily for another year. Be careful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Aanchal28601038705r and others 

you can (and should) check your plan to confirm it is canceled. https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been charged for premier pro after I thought I cancelled the plan. The process to cancel itself is so tricky that unless you press multiple buttons saying you're sure in different words and get an email it won't cancel. It trickes me into a full year of photoshop a few years ago which is why I stopped using adobe. The product is great but I feel like I'm being played. I've been trying to switch my premier pro to photo shop for the last three days but everytime we get to explaining the problem the customer care agent dissappears and the website asks if it can help with Anything else. I'm considering losing the 50 percent instead of losing my mind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Aanchal28601038705r 

Sound like you're talking to the Chat Bot AI; not a human.

See below about changing plans.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-plan.html

For best results, log-in to your account with a current browser like Chrome or Firefox that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers or VPN enabled.  Click on Manage Plans.

https://account.adobe.com/plans 

Failing that, use online chat but type AGENT in the prompt followed by ENTER. 

Online chat is available in English 24/7.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your account has unpaid balances or an expired payment card, the online system won't accept cancellation until you bring the account details up to date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone else is having the same problem, If you have some HTML skills:

Right click on the page

Go to Inspect element,

Find the HTML element called 'commerce-footer' and add a CSS property

min-height:200px;

It will let you see the continue and cancel button.

I hope Adobe developer fix this problem on the website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reduce your browser's magnification (zoom) level. 

Ctrl +  - (minus) as many times as needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account says I have no plans but I'm still getting charged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Luxabilly 

then you should contact adobe support. there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines