No option to cancel plan

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no option under manage plan to cancel month to month subscription. Customer care is pretty useless as the chat is closed and phone line is taking over 30+ minutes to get through. What else is there that can be done about this and why can subscriptions not be cancelled online?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

translate

Translate

Translate
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T Smith, your response wasn't exactly helpful. The issue the he and I (and 23 other people apparently) is that when following the directions detailed in the link you provided, the "cancel" button or option is missing. Any other way to help us??

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why isn't that not helpful. The instructions are quite clear:

Do one of the following:

• Under Plan & payment, click Cancel plan
  • If Cancel plan is not displayed, contact us to cancel your subscription.
Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow, you clearly do not face the same problem as us. Or you are just plain dumb, didn't you read, he said "Customer care is pretty useless as the chat is closed and phone line is taking over 30+ minutes to get through." And when you click cancel plan a window pops up and say "contact support to make changes to your plan". That link brings you to the useless chat and phone line he mentioned. Please do not reply if you are going to reply the same stupid answer. Thank you!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

foot6684733  wrote

wow, you clearly do not face the same problem as us. Or you are just plain dumb,

Each time I tried customer service I got a chat partner in a 5 minutes time frame.

foot6684733  wrote

Please do not reply if you are going to reply the same stupid answer. Thank you!

My reply (and that of John T Smith) is the correct answer to the question. Where are you located that you have those difficulties?

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep, same issue. Their cancel button is mysteriously gone. How convenient for them. Also there seems to be no end to beinig on hold with customer support. Time to file BBB complaints? I think so.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue, I can't click the Payment Plan section and there is no cancel button. I've followed every link, it's just not there.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines