No Premiere Elements 10 64bit avalable [Locked]

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My copy of PE10 64bit has become corrupted. But when I visit the site it only has 32bit available in English. Other languages are available for 64 bit installation Can anyone help direct me to a download

Thanks  Ian

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018
Single user licensee downloadable installation files available:Suites and Programs:    CC 2018CC 2017CC 2015.5 | CC 2015 | CC 2014 | CC | CS6 | CS5.5 | CS5 | CS4, CS4 Web Standard | CS3Acrobat:  DC, XI, X | X Suite | 9,8 | 9 pro extended exe,9 pro extended 7z | 9 standard  | 8 standard | Authorware:  7.01 windows | Captivate:  10 (2017) | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5.5, 5 | 1Cold Fusion:  11, 10 | 9.0.2, 9.0.1, 9.0.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.0, 7.0, 6.1, 6.0, 5.0, 4.0 | Contribute:  CS5 | CS4, CS3 | 3,2FrameMa...

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Single user licensee downloadable installation files available:

Updates

• Download and installation help for Adobe links

• Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

And a big thank you to Jim @ Prodesigntools for helping me with these links!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Guys but this is only the 32bit download for English. I already have it. It's the 64bit download I need

Ian

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look here. It was found with a simple Google search.

Download Adobe Premiere Elements 2018, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

64 bit PE download.PNG

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the 64bit version I need in English.  I have already found these downloads but they are 32bit English and 64bit French. No good as I don't speak French!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the english, german, japanese, french and french-canadian 64 bit versions are all included in the one installer i linked in message 1 and jsm highlighted in message 3.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you don't know how to read a web page and a dialog box on that web page properly.

64 bit version for all those languages, Included in that download.

Sorry but really.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you are correct, I am that "plonker" read the screen incorrectly, must be a senior moment!! ha ha

Thanks so much for all the help

Ian,

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This information is useless. It keeps redirecting to latest things from 2018 and 2019.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

things change.  info from one year ago is no longer timely.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines