• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No support at all !!

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No possible to contact anyone here !! No Support via chat or email !  I was waiting for hours and they answered me only when I was not connected !  It seems me that they were waiting for that !

It's disgusting !! 

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No email. Use chat and be prepared to wait hours, indeed. Be sure to type AGENT to get past the automatic system and do answer automatic questions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I don't want automatic  answers.

We pay a lot of money but get no support !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's why I told you to type AGENT to get in past the robot. But it's very important for you to reply to any questions, otherwise it WILL wait forever. Maybe that's what happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was allready in the chat but got no answears !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Max, I am sorry you are encountering so many problems contacting our support team.  I show that you have attempted to contact our chat team three times on June 8, 2020.  You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update support case ADB-13518417-B0Q7 which is currently open and pending your response.

If you continue to face difficulties accessing our support system and are being redirected to public discussion forums, then please use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to begin the interaction.

Finally, to utilize a Creative Cloud Individual membership you will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  If the organization you work for is not able to make this change, then they will want to look into purchasing a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership.  This could also explain why you have been unable to establish a stable chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had to uninstall  and install again everything. That helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made it, but still waiting again !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want a human you may indeed have to wait hours. It's worse than usual of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, if your problem relates to a subscription, billing or cancelling, or a serial number you will need the chat. But if it's any kind of technical issue you could try asking us first; we're just fellow users but we've seen a lot of problems and solved some of them. Be sure to include software versions and error messages if any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines