• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to install adobe apps on the second computer

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install adobe apps on the second computer through Adobe Creative Cloud. It says I have no plan but I'm being charged for a plan and it also tells me to get "trial" or "buy now" for the apps when I signed in. I signed out and in again and again but it doesn't work. Someone can help please? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Alternatively, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the steps and tried twice, but it didn't solve the problem. I forgot to mention one thing. I have never installed 3 apps on the first computer. They can be installed via Adobe creative cloud. But other apps are shown as "Trial" or "Buy Now".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shall I talk to someone or leave a post there after typing "Agent"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After typing Agent, you should be connected to a person via chat.  Please be patient, as it may take a while due to staffing and covid issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a search bar on the top. Shall type "Agent" there? I didn't find a chat box. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it's no use being inventive. Only the actual chat box will work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the chat box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go back to Peru Bob's earlier reply, where he has an excellent picture of what you need to click once you are on the contact us page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link "Adobe Download & Install Community" is on the bottom right on the page that the picture shows. Is it right to click it? But I didn't see a chat box. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it the way to contact the agent? What are the words of the link under "Click Here" in the picture? I'm afraid that it's not the same words on the page which opened on my computer.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternatively, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One of the pictures earlier shows what the chat icon looks like. With an arrow, and the words (in red) "click here". You won't see the arrow or the words but you should see the icon. Have you found that picture? No, you don't click the "Adobe Download & Install Community" link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines