• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to install Adobe Illustrator 2020 on macOS - Error 153

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, i have trried everything, but nothing works¡¡¡ i attached sme pictures of the problem thay say...te rest of adobe programs works without problems.... its is not conection problem

Captura de Pantalla 2020-08-22 a la(s) 7.39.46 p. m..pngCaptura de Pantalla 2020-08-22 a la(s) 7.40.06 p. m..pngCaptura de Pantalla 2020-08-22 a la(s) 7.40.38 p. m..pngCaptura de Pantalla 2020-08-22 a la(s) 7.42.38 p. m..png

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of the OS?

From the screenshots, it looks like a permission issue. You may try repairing the permission on your hard drive for your user account. You may also try logging into root account (https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204012) and try installing the app. Hope it helps.

I am also moving this post to Download & Install community for expert help.

Regards,

Ashutosh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sallym95629378 said: Will connect you with our Adobe Customer Care Team so they will help you further."

Do not reply to this scammer or give out personal information on this public forum. Adobe staff can look you up by your Adobe ID and will not ask for this info.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines