Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not allowing to download onto another device

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased adobe creative cloud for our business, 

and i read that you can download onto 2 devices but only use it on one computer at a time, however when my managing director has come to download its saying try or buy? but its only installed on one computer currently? can anyone help please! 

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what you wrote is correct IF you purchased an individual license.  that would mean only one person, you the purchaser, can download, install and use adobe programs on all your computer;  not you and your director.  ie, you can't "share" an individual license with another individual.

if you purchased a team or enterprise license, that's different.  let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply, 

how do I find which one I bought? and if we have done this is there any way to change the supscription to enable us both to have it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you had an enterprise license you would know about it (if you set it up); there are contracts, proof of company ID, and a management console. Also, you don't even get to run the software unless you buy it after setting up the enterprise.

The fact is, all typical licenses expect you to pay for EACH person. It is NOT ALLOWED to share with friends, family, colleagues, staff or boss. [It has to be this way. Othewise, imagine, Walmart would only need to buy one license and share it around]. So, simply, your director needs his or her own license.

Enterprise licenses are usually for larger companies or government, with a department looking after licenses. I'd recommend your company consider Team licenses. These can be administered by the company - for example, if a person leaves, the company can cancel the license at the end of the contracted year. If you just buy the regular license, only the one licensed person can do anything with the license. Adobe WILL NOT talk to the company, their manager or replacement; if they leave the company they take with them the nice gift of a CC license you cannot easily cancel, but the company keeps paying for!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

as @Test Screen Name  indicated, you almost certainly have an individual subscription.

you can confirm by checking your account, https://account.adobe.com

and yes, you can purchase a team or enterprise subscription to allow more than one user, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/teams.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines