• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old (elem 6/premier 4), never used version of Photoshop software

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I'm ancient, & just did get internet. When I bout said PS software, I didn't know how to register it, so i never got to use it.

Now, I have internet, no software discs (I do have case with numbers) & no disc drive, BUT I do have a new chromebook that I am still tryna figure out.

Is there a way I can install my old, unused, lost discs PS software?

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No

1st, your old programs will NOT work on a chrome book

2nd, Adobe has removed ALL download links, so without a disc you may not install at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😣

Sent from my LG Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, crap. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>> I do have a new chromebook that I am still tryna figure out.

Part of that figuring out is understanding that Chromebooks are basically mobile devices in a laptop form factor. They run the Chrome operating system so they cannot run software designed for Windows or Mac desktop operating systems such as Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements. Thus available software (effectively mobile apps) for Chromebooks is limited and specific to Chromebooks.

Software for Chromebooks is downloaded and installed from the Google Chrome webstore.

https://www.google.com/intl/en_au/chromebook/apps/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A Chromebook is cool but it isn’t an ordinary computer that can run your old programs. None of them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines