Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ONE-TIME license

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am the one of many, who have been trained the training in the use of your software hand have a student license  that does not allow to earn from it. In the world there is an unprecedented economic crisis happening and I'm not the only one who can't afford to buy a commercial license.

MY PROPOSAL!

To introduce the possibility of online purchase of a ONE-TIME license for a specific file (PAYMENT SIZE PROPORTIONAL TO FILE SIZE) which will be sent to your service. That will help:

1. People with student license or hacked software to legalize their activities in the conditions of receiving irregular income, as well as protect copyrights.
  2. Your company will receive income from a fairly wide range of users (especially Third World countries) who are forced to violate your commercial interests.

I am sure that this proposal has a real economic background and concerns a wide range of software manufacturers, THEREFORE I am sending an identical text to all companies with potential interest.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take note that this is a user to user forum. Adobe staff that can make that happen don't read this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you aware that you can currently purchase a monthly license, for one app or for the full suite of apps? If you are working on a commerical project, price it to include the one-month license.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines