Highlighted

only if i have vpn i can connect to to adobe servers

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

so i just signed up to creative cloud using my university licensce subscribtion but i'm having an issue logging in. when i'm connected to my home wifi ( time warner cable- spectrum) i get error p206 in the desktob application  and error 403 fobiden in the website. however, when start a vpn i can connect withput prblems. i don't know whats the issue. i live i Califronia so it is not blocked here

Topics

Activation, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

only if i have vpn i can connect to to adobe servers

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

so i just signed up to creative cloud using my university licensce subscribtion but i'm having an issue logging in. when i'm connected to my home wifi ( time warner cable- spectrum) i get error p206 in the desktob application  and error 403 fobiden in the website. however, when start a vpn i can connect withput prblems. i don't know whats the issue. i live i Califronia so it is not blocked here

Topics

Activation, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?