Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Order History / Shop/adobe.com is not working

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

I facing the problem to trace back the billing history. I need to have a copy of the invoice.

I tried Print a copy of the invoice for your Adobe purchase.

But it doesn't show as the link No.4 as shown.

Clicked the Adobe Store, it mentioned this page is not working.

Appreciate if anyone can help me to solve this. So far I have successfully entered the page once and download the Photoshop CC invoice for Dec 2018, but after refresh, it failed to load the page again. I tried almost 1 week.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Hi there,

Tried reaching out via phone but could not get connected. We have emailed you the invoices.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Have you tried using another browser or try deleting the cookie/cache of this browser and see if you're still having the same problem.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Ani,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried with FireFox with cleaned caches, it brought me to "www.adobe.com/dr_account_my" and with an empty page. Google Chrome with cleaned caches, brought me to "Adobe Store-APAC & LATAM Online Store - SELF_SERVICE_SUBSCRIPTION_HISTORY_LIST_PAGE_TITLE " but the page is not working.

Can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Tried reaching out via phone but could not get connected. We have emailed you the invoices.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ani,

Received the Illustrator CC invoices. Can I have Photoshop' invoices, too?

Thanks = ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, 2 years on and the problem is persisting. can you please arrange to email me the invoice from April 2020 to March 2021 please?

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact problem, how can I get my bills? I tried with 3 different browsers. 
help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having a similar issue. My bank statement shows debits for "Adobe Photogphy Plan" throughout the FY 18 Financial year but I don't see the order history in the Order History view in my Adobe account.

Pls advise. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hang on... I've worked it out. Need to select the Order ID to expose the billing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad that it worked for you. Thank you for updating this thread

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been an issue for a really long time. It's very disappointing. Can you please have your tech team fix it? It's very inconvenient especially my company has 6 accounts with you and as Finance, I need to phone or email requests for invoices every month.

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

For individual accounts, the invoices needs to manually downloaded from orders separately. Since your org has 5+ users, you can upgrade your account to Creative Cloud for teams. One page of invoice will include monthly charges for users and rest of the details.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this seems to be a recurring problem.

typically the transaction history will take a couple of minutes to load, but if you get a blank screen or an error. it's definitely due to timeout. seems like one very bad database design.

will appreciate if this gets fixed for good, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. Could you try using a new browser or try clearing the cookie and cache of the current one and see if it helps.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ani, it's a http 504. server time out.

i tried on different browser, different computer, even different network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for the update & sorry for the poor experience.  I have logged the issue your account with Digital River and will update this thread as soon as I hear anything new.

Please let me know if you need invoices of recent months urgently, I will email them to you.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ani, look forward to your update.
Will not require any invoice at this moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Digital River checked your account but did not find any issue. Could you kindly confirm if you're able to see the renewal order numbers at your end?

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ani, thanks for the follow-up. But the problem is still there. I cannot view transaction history; therefore I cannot download my invoices. The issue has been there for ages. It typically takes quite some time for the transaction history page to load. Now, it's taking way too much time that the server end timeout. The same issue as posted by the thread origin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Digital River is investigating on your account. I request you to share the screenshot of the pages you're getting error along with the URL.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ani,

The link is accessed from the Adobe Store (Adobe Store - Subscription List ).https://shop.adobe.com/store?Action=DisplayPage&Locale=en_SG&SiteID=adbehap&id=SelfServiceSubscripti...

And i click on "View Transaction History", which will go to

https://shop.adobe.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplaySelfServiceSubscriptionHistoryDetailsPage&SiteID=adb...

Do note that i have removed personalised information from the link. This is the URL that usually take forever to load and is now timing out.

The screenshot contain personal information. If you may let me know where i can forward you privately.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can send private messages to Ani*Adobe by hovering her name and clicking Message.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for the messages and screenshots. I have downloaded and shared them with DR.

I will keep you posted.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue over here. While browsing https://shop.adobe.com and selecting "View Transaction History" on my account, I'm getting a blank page and finally HTTP ERROR 504. This is the case for several months now where I am forced to eventually contact to your customer support and ask for invoices via email... It's a very bad and frustrating experience which is not expected from a giant company like Adobe. I hope you will invest the required efforts to fix it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the poor experience. I have alerted DR regarding your account as well.

I will keep you posted.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines