• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P201 Error while Installing Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously had Creative Cloud installed, but it continued to give me the dreaded Error 113 while trying to download and update apps. Adobe tech support told me to run Creative Cloud Cleaner, and now not only are all my apps gone, but Creative Cloud itself won't re-install. I have been through every troubleshooting step in every relevant KB, twice. I've been on chat and phone tech support for hours. I'm on a personal computer on a home network that I manage myself.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's an exit code 113 (unable to reach adobe servers).  is that you saw?

and the p201 error is caused by a network connection timing-out issue.

both indicate a problem with your ability to connect to adobe's servers.  you can try disabling all antivirus and antimalware software AND using a wired network connection.  if your home network is sketchy and you're installing on a laptop, try a stable public network. 

otherwise, you could ask adobe support for direct download links if you're unable to remedy your network settings.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried disabling all antivirus, antimalware, and firewall simultaneously. My network is extremely stable. Tech support inexplicably refused to provide me with direct download links and left me with the impression that Adobe will not provide me with the software I'm paying to use through any other method than Creative Cloud. A wired connection is not feasible with my current setup, and that shouldn't have any impact on it anyway. Besides, "turn off everything virus-related and run an ethernet" is not a viable solution long-term.

Before the techs had me uninstall all my apps and Creative Cloud, CC itself was erroring out with code 113, yes. The workflow that frontline support was using to help me troubleshoot that is what led to the ill-fated Cleaner fiasco that now has me unable to use any apps at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't think adobe has direct public links for the 2020 versions but, at least, some of the 2019 versions are available, https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

for 2020 versions adobe reps should give you links.  if you want v. 2020, ask for a supervisor if the first agent you contact won't give you a link.  or just reconnect to communicate with a different agent who's (hopefully) more helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I guess I'll try calling again. Frontline techs refused to let me speak to a supervisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

C-bender, I would strongly recommend that you resolve the network configuration errors that are leading to both Error 113 and 201, or you will encounter the same problems the next time an update is released.

I should also add that CC 2020 applications that are available, via chat, are only the initial release.  If you wish to apply the updates that have been made available, with an individual membership, then you will need to download and apply those updates.

If you are unsure of what steps to take to resolve the network configuration errors, then please contact either your Internet Service Provider or your router manufacturer.  Both organizations are going to be able to provide you additional guidance on how to manage your network.  In order to use an individual membership, the computer must have access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.

For more information on Error 113 see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error113.

You can also find additional details on Error 201 at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error201.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines