• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pagemaker 7

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own Pagemaker 7. I can download it and try it free for 30 days, but it doesn't let me register

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How old is that program?

The activation server for CS3 (and earlier) has been removed... I know that CS5 was issued in 2010, so if your program was much before (say, 2 years?) that date it may be part of the activation server that was removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may not even run on your operating system unless you have Windows XP or Mac OS 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Released 2001 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_PageMaker so you will not be able to activate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pagemaker 7 was released YEARS before any Adobe apps had activation. You don't need to activate and it won't ask you. Registering is optional, and you don't need to. BUT you will need to enter your serial number when you install. Assuming that you can - it's a very big ask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still cannot register. When I asked to register online, I am proposed 2 choices but the 1st one is greyed out.

The 2nd choice offers to print the registration, but doesn't let me print because I don't have a web browser installed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not at all surprised that you can't register. Are you? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines