Highlighted

Password nonsense

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was forced to reset my password a few months ago. I get that adobe was hacked through no fault of mine, but I will play along.

It took quite some time since I could not use a SINGLE character from any past ones. Maybe I missed it but this was not clear so it took some time to find a combo that worked.

Today, only a few months later I get a prompt to reset my password since it does not meet the standard. This is craziness!

Topics

Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Password nonsense

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was forced to reset my password a few months ago. I get that adobe was hacked through no fault of mine, but I will play along.

It took quite some time since I could not use a SINGLE character from any past ones. Maybe I missed it but this was not clear so it took some time to find a combo that worked.

Today, only a few months later I get a prompt to reset my password since it does not meet the standard. This is craziness!

Topics

Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?