Highlighted

Password protect folder

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to password protect a large folder with many different types of files. Is there a way I can do this on the creative cloud suite?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Password protect folder

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to password protect a large folder with many different types of files. Is there a way I can do this on the creative cloud suite?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only password function that I know of is in Acrobat, to put a password on an individual PDF

You might want to go to the Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find an article on how to password protect a folder in Windows

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well you can Protect your whole computer by placing a Strong password on your User Account and Not telling anyone what it is.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give more details about what you're trying to do.  Password protecting a folder where  -- CC storage, website,  computer hard drive (which OS)?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to do it on my creative cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No ONE can get to YOUR Creative Cloud storage without knowing YOUR Adobe ID Email Address AND the PASSWORD FOR THAT ID.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020 0
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As others have said, your Creative Cloud assets are only accessible by you.  To collaborate and share, see links below.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Creative Cloud folder is private to you anyway, unless you choose to share it. So no extra password is needed, since your Creative Cloud password is completely private to you. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 1