Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

password

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

i just downloaded the Adobe full package and when I try to downlaod it, i put it in the password and nothing works, ive tried changing my password multiple times and nothing works. ive tried doing it through my facebook or through my google account and neither work?? i don't understand why i cannot download it and why its not letting me put the passwords in. 

thanks in Advance

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

When you are installing or updating on a Mac, that is your Mac asking you to prove that you have permission by asking for your COMPUTER password, not your Adobe password

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your issue regarding downloading the software or installing the software?

Are you downloading using the Adobe Cloud Desktop application?

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John Walker, i have bought the app I have an account I can't download or install it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you downloading using the Adobe Cloud Desktop application?

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BC7668D3-EA93-4DF0-9EA3-66FC338FF7B4.png

umm im assuming the Mac as it says when i tap to download that it is suitable for this computer. 

the screenshot is what is not letting me go further. i click on the install picture ( for any of the apps on adobe) and it takes me to put in a password and when i try they don't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are installing or updating on a Mac, that is your Mac asking you to prove that you have permission by asking for your COMPUTER password, not your Adobe password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG it worked!!! Thank you so so much haha I feel so stupid now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those not on a Mac:I'm on a Windows computer. I had the same problem, but the computer password would not fix the problem. Solution that worked for me. I printed the document to Microsoft Print to PDF and it worked. I'm now able to edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have a question?

This is a public forum, not Adobe support... nobody here can help with an account problem

DO NOT POST PRIVATE INFORMATION HERE !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines