Highlighted

PAST DUE NOTICE - Stop the Bullying

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe:  Suggesting a bit more social IQ these days given the number of jobs and income lost.  I am readjusting my budget due to a total loss of income.  I had not decided yet to renew my monthly fee of $15 to you along with other nice to have's but should I reduce at this time.  I'm in the middle of pivoting while respecting the quarantine guidelines.  You send an envelope to me in the mail with bold letters on the outside:  PAST DUE NOTICE.  I think the days of these type of bullying clients or customers should end.  It has been 2 weeks and you mail this for $15?  I think all of us are facing much bigger issues and I think you, Adobe, are going to be okay.  I would revisit this process with your team as I'm less likely to renew.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PAST DUE NOTICE - Stop the Bullying

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe:  Suggesting a bit more social IQ these days given the number of jobs and income lost.  I am readjusting my budget due to a total loss of income.  I had not decided yet to renew my monthly fee of $15 to you along with other nice to have's but should I reduce at this time.  I'm in the middle of pivoting while respecting the quarantine guidelines.  You send an envelope to me in the mail with bold letters on the outside:  PAST DUE NOTICE.  I think the days of these type of bullying clients or customers should end.  It has been 2 weeks and you mail this for $15?  I think all of us are facing much bigger issues and I think you, Adobe, are going to be okay.  I would revisit this process with your team as I'm less likely to renew.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-or Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not asking for help with my account. I’m giving my community feedback that this approach of this letter was inappropriate.
[deleted by moderator]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Community Feedback is for feedback for forum issues, not for account issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't a direct pipeline to Adobe. It's mainly a user-to-user forum.

I think you're being over sensitive. This has nothing to do with bullying as I understand the concept.  Courtesy reminders are essential in business and usually go out automatically.  I don't know about you but most professionals  can't afford to be without their tools.  So if there's a payment problem, I definitely want to be notified.

On more than one occasion payments have gone missing in the mail -- as recently happened with my dental insurance premiums.   Without those courtesy reminders, I never would have known there was a payment problem.

If you can't afford to make your Creative Cloud plan payments right now, contact support and ask if they can defer a few months for you.   Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Incidentally, I'm moving this discussion to Get Started where it belongs.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines