Highlighted

Payd support plan?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to CC, only used Photoshop elements with bridge for many years.

After installing CC, Photoshop, Lightroom classic and Bridge, on a completely new installation of Catalina only the first two work. I need help but I don't see how I could obtain it. Is there any payd support plan or where do I find somebody who could help me? I urgently need these applications run on my new computer and am stuck. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Payd support plan?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to CC, only used Photoshop elements with bridge for many years.

After installing CC, Photoshop, Lightroom classic and Bridge, on a completely new installation of Catalina only the first two work. I need help but I don't see how I could obtain it. Is there any payd support plan or where do I find somebody who could help me? I urgently need these applications run on my new computer and am stuck. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. You can contact Support for the resolution of your issue. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, your browser has cookies enabled and no script blocker is enabled. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

Also if you add some specifics on the error you get, you could get help here from users as well
-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0
RuskinF LATEST
Engaged ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe apps are not working well with Catalina. My suggestion is to revert back to Mojave until Adobe gets their act together.

you can try and add Bridge 2020 to the Accessibility list for macOS by going to the System Preference, then Security and Privacy, and selecting the Privacy tab. Also, grant permissions to Bridge 2020 under Files and Folders, then restart the computer to check if that helps. You can also check the permissions on the NAS drive and ensure the permissions are set to Read and Write.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0