payment PayPal

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

sorry for my bad englisch, but I have a question. When I buy Photoshop as abo and I choose as payment paypal, is the order only ordered when I have registered with paypal?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

your subscription starts when your payment is processed and that could only happen after you register and fund via paypal, if that's your payment choice.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

payment PayPal

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

sorry for my bad englisch, but I have a question. When I buy Photoshop as abo and I choose as payment paypal, is the order only ordered when I have registered with paypal?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

your subscription starts when your payment is processed and that could only happen after you register and fund via paypal, if that's your payment choice.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 22, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Account

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
Agbo5E0C LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder why my country is not included in the PayPal service is any
solutions please

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0