Highlighted

PDF to JPEG

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I bought a subscription to convert pdf to jpeg but I cannot see how to do this - it is obvious how to convert a jpeg to a pdf but not vice versa? If this is not possible, and I have tried Chrome and Edge, I have wastd my money - it specifically said that this was possible with the subscription I purchased.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF to JPEG

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I bought a subscription to convert pdf to jpeg but I cannot see how to do this - it is obvious how to convert a jpeg to a pdf but not vice versa? If this is not possible, and I have tried Chrome and Edge, I have wastd my money - it specifically said that this was possible with the subscription I purchased.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see your duplicate post

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscription to what?

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines