• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Permission Error for PS Update

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the middle of trying to update Adobe Photoshop. However, it's saying that it's failed to update because the file already exists in the install path and says I have error code 145. They said to fix it, I need to go through the file path and remove/rename the file. However, when I get to the file folder (Adobe Photoshop 2020 folder), I can't access it because it says I'm not the owner and don't have the permission to access or modify the folder. However, when I tried looking in the properties to see if I can modify it, it has all the details hidden and says to access, only the owner can access. However, because I'm not the owner, it's saying that only the owner can view it. So I'm not exactly sure what to do. 

I tried uninstalling, then reinstalling photoshop and got the same error code. I can't figure out how to access any of ther permissions because I don't have permission to access the permissions.
"

Exit Code: 145
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 3 error(s), 4 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 145) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobePhotoshop21-Core_x64', version:21.1.0.106
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobePhotoshop21-Core_x64 Version: 21.1.0.106). Error code: '145'
ERROR: Source path:C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020 does not exist
WARN: Failed to set permissions of destination: C:\adobeTemp\ETR5FC6.tmp from source: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020
WARN: Failed to set permissions of destination: C:\adobeTemp\ETR8AB.tmp from source: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020
WARN: Failed to set permissions of destination: C:\adobeTemp\ETRB1D.tmp from source: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020
WARN: Target directory already exists: 'C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

steps;

close cc appclose cc appquit not hidequit not hideselect run as adminselect run as admin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Get-Started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines