Highlighted

Phishing email?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, yesterday I recieved an email from Adobe informing me that my account was going to be closed. I hadn't logged in for a too long time.

But why was it sent to my ordinary email adress and not the one I've been using for my Creative Cloud account?

Why was this same adres shown as my Adobe ID? Which it isn't.

And why was it adresses to "Beste adobe Klant" and was my name not used?

Adobes "phishing squad" doesn't have acces to my account so they could not answer my questions. They redirected me to the community.

So please, can somebody tell me was this a phishing email or was it not?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Phishing email?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, yesterday I recieved an email from Adobe informing me that my account was going to be closed. I hadn't logged in for a too long time.

But why was it sent to my ordinary email adress and not the one I've been using for my Creative Cloud account?

Why was this same adres shown as my Adobe ID? Which it isn't.

And why was it adresses to "Beste adobe Klant" and was my name not used?

Adobes "phishing squad" doesn't have acces to my account so they could not answer my questions. They redirected me to the community.

So please, can somebody tell me was this a phishing email or was it not?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 20, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other users here can only advise that if the email was not to the correct address, it is most likely a scam

Report abuse/spam http://helpx.adobe.com/security/alertus.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 0