• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop_13_LS16.dr error-4960

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2013 Apr 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anyone help me to solve this problem? it kept telling me everytime I click on adobe download assistance.  I couldn't even cancel the extracting although an hour of waiting.

Screen Shot 2013-04-13 at 12.56.37 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The actual error is Photoshop_13_LS16.dmg. mg got truncated due to the Image panel's result display cell width. This error may have happened due to network connectivity and incomplete download. You may try an alternative download from this location:

http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/PHSP/13/win32/Photoshop_13_LS16.exe

http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/PHSP/13/win32/Photoshop_13_LS16.7z

Before clicking the above links Sign in into Adobe.com and stay on the Photoshop CS6 trial page. Don;t click Download now on the trial page. Instead copy paste the above links one by one in the address bar of the trial page and then hit enter to start the downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've followed the instructions you gave to me but unfortunately it's getting weird. I pasted the links but both files weren't found. but if clicked directly the links it showed me unidentified code. is .exe for windows? can it be used on mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

those are links for windows version of ps.

re-download the ps installation file for mac from adobe.com

or,  if you follow all 7 steps you can dl a trial here:  http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

and activate with your serial.

if you have a problem dl'g, you didn't follow all 7 steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you so much for your help. it's working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines