• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 20 is missing and can't reinstall

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a few days ago, the photoshop version I've been using (I believe it was 20.1) dissapeared from my pc and I can't seem to re-install it. I have no interest in using any version after that, as they've all been unusable. When I click on photoshop and select 'different versions', under older versions the only one that shows up is '21.2.4'. 

Does anyone know how I can find versions before that and reinstall 20.1? I attemped using 22.0, but it's pretty much been terrible right from the start with many issues, so I can't wait to go back to 20.1.

Thank you,

-Wouter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Version 20.0.10 which is CC 2019 has been removed from the Creative Cloud app, Adobe only allows 2 versions to be installed from the CC app, the current and previous versions

You can download CC 2019 from here

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this. So in order to get a usable version of Photoshop, I'm now forced to download it from dodgy sites, even though I pay 50 euros a month for it. Infuriating. Thanks for the help though, I really appreciate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I'm now forced to download it from dodgy sites"

I don't know what gives you the idea that prodesigntools is a dodgy site, have you read the About Us

https://prodesigntools.com/about-us.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Downloading Photoshop gave me an 'unprotected download' warning (translated from Dutch so I don't know the actual english words), which seemed dodgy to me. The look of the site doesn't help either, with it's clickbait big 'download' ad buttons. Still, it worked though so I'm glad to have a usuable version of Photoshop back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines