• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 not available for download?

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see Photoshop CC 2018 available for download while logged into Creative Cloud. Why is this? I have clicked on "check for app updates" but that doesn't seem to work. Also, I've noticed a couple of apps, which I don't need, labeled as "not compatible" which I understand.. but I don't even see the "not compatible" option for Photoshop CC 2018. The Photoshop CC 2018 app is simply not there at all.

Please advise. Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Does your computer meet the Minimum System requirements for the Program?... scroll down and check each program

-http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your computer meet the Minimum System requirements for the Program?... scroll down and check each program

-http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For 2018 versions you need at least MAC OS 10.11 on MAC .

On windows ,the video apps (Premiere pro ,After Effects ... ) Needs a 64bits system .

On Windows 10 some apps needs the 1607 release .

I don't know why but the CC desktop display is like this and will show up Photoshop ,Indresign and Illustrator if your system doesn't meet the minimal requirements

and will display "Non compatible" front of video apps .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,I have the problem that I had to return to Windows 8.1 for technical reasons and I can only use CC2018 here.is there a website at Adobe where I can download all programs from CC 2018? The ACC does not provide them as download options anymore.

thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for example : Illustrator cannot be installed. Illustrator cannot be run on your operating system. To continue, you will need to upgrade..I use here Windows 8.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NO I WANT PHOTOSHOP BITA VARSION

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sachin28586995kacx 

you can install the latest and 1 version prior versions using the cc desktop app. you must have a subscription because previous versions are not available with trials. other versions are revealed after clicking file preferences>apps>tick show older apps (at panel bottom).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NO I WANT PHOTOSHOP BITA VARSION

By @Sachin28586995kacx

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription, to install Photoshop (Beta), visit the Beta apps tab of your Creative Cloud desktop app and select Install next to Photoshop (Beta)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines