Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2019 suite apps ~ need to download

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Here is my situation. I am putting together a digital photo workflow for a friend on a refurbished

Late 2013 27” iMac which will only accommodate up to macOS 10.12.6 Sierra. I have the same iMac in my workflow ( in addition to a 2017 27” iMac 5K ). So on my 2013 iMac I have apps from the Photoshop CC 2019 suite… Photoshop, Bridge, Camera Raw and Lightroom. I want my friend to

be able to get on his Adobe account and purchase an annual Photoshop subscription and be able

to authorize CC 2019 apps with the information provided on purchase. First of all, I was able to

search the web and find a website that had links to download installers for older CC versions of Photoshop. I was able to download and install Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 onto his 2013 iMac.

I have thus far been able to accomplish the same thing with the other three CC 2019 applications, Bridge, Lightroom and Camera Raw.

1. can I just drag and drop the CC 2019 app folders from MY 2013 iMac to HIS 2013 iMac applications folder and then he could authorize them when he purchases an annual CC subscription?

I am not even sure that CC 2019 apps can be authorized with a current CC subscription?

I hope so.

2. if #1 is not an option, can anyone point me in the direction of a legitimate website where I can download installers for the three CC 2019 apps mentioned above?

I’ve been searching the web and have found various links for downloadable installers but they turn

out to be not legitimate and take you to a different page for various things they are selling.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

Dennis

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

1. can I just drag and drop the CC 2019 app folders from MY 2013 iMac to HIS 2013 iMac applications folder and then he could authorize them when he purchases an annual CC subscription?

I am not even sure that CC 2019 apps can be authorized with a current CC subscription?

I hope so.

No, you can't just drag and drop files from one computer to another as the installation process writes files at many different locations apart from the applications folder. What you can do is download the CC2019 in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope so.

No, you can't just drag and drop files from one computer to another as the installation process writes files at many different locations apart from the applications folder. What you can do is download the CC2019 installer from the following website

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

The download links provided by this site downloads directly from Adobe servers so if they don't work then be assured that Adobe has stopped providing the downloads and anything you get would be a potential illegal version. Once the download/installation is done, install Creative Cloud application and login with the credentials using which the subscription has been purchased and you should be able to use your apps. However, do note that Adobe only supports the latest two versions of CC apps so even though you would be authorized to use the app as per your subscription, don't expect any bug fix releases in the future.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manan,

Thanks so much for this link to the Adobe servers for downloading the CC 2019 apps that will work on the 2013 iMac that I am configuring into a digital photo workflow for my friend. I realize that this version will no longer be supported by Adobe. I have the 2019 CC Photoshop apps on my 2013 iMac and they have been rock solid for a year or so.

A question for you. In doing some research on the google search engine, I was able to find a page with links to Adobe CC 2019 Photoshop. I already downloaded the installer and installed Photoshop CC 2019. Is there any way to tell, other than attempting to validate the software with a legitimate serial/confirmation number from an Adobe subscription,  if this is

a valid install of the software. Looks like it is a blog from Southern Methodist University. Here's the link:

https://blog.smu.edu/itconnect/2019/12/18/access-older-versions-adobe-apps/

I guess there's really no reason to do an uninstall of the CC 2019 Photoshop from the links provided from the page

above until I find out if it is able to be validated via an Adobe CC annual subscription.

Thanks.

Dennis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edit to above post:

The Photoshop CC 2019 installer that I downloaded from the Southern Methodist University blog and the one that

I downloaded from your link to the Adobe servers both have the same name ( AdobePhotoshop20-mul.dmg ) and file size ( 1.76 GB ) so I am pretty confident that the SMU download will work.

Also, I have a 2017 iMac 27" 5K in my workflow running macOS Big Sur 11.2.1 which accommodates the very latest versions of the Creative Cloud Photography plan apps.

I hope this post and your solution is able to help some other folks who use Adobe products.

Thanks.

Dennis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @droliff,

I checked the download link you provided and it seems legit. You can check the download URL by right-clicking on the download link on the website and clicking the "copy link address" option. On doing so I checked that the link does point to Adobe servers and is the same as referenced by the website I gave, so all is fine.

-Manan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Manan Joshi ,

Thanks very much for your assistance on this issue. It is good to know this info for future reference.

I was confused about what the latest macOS could run on a late 2013 iMac. Since I am running mac OS Sierra on mine

in order to utilize a version of InDesign CS4, I mistakenly assumed that was the highest version of macOS that would run

on a late 2013 iMac. I have since learned that a late 2013 iMac will run up to macOS Catalina. So I installed that on his

machine and now, the latest Adobe CC apps will be supported for him.

Best,

Dennis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines