• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2019 won't download.

Participant ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to DL using the app and after 45 minutes it still says waiting. I tried to DL it directly and I get a part zip file. What is going on? How can I get PS back. It's no longer on my computer.

Thank you for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019
It finally DL and I was able to install and upgrade it againit again. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"How can I get PS back. It's no longer on my computer."

Please elaborate.  Did you remove Photoshop from your program files and if so, why?

Do you have the latest updates for your operating system?

Do you have a computer user profile with full admin level permissions to install software?

Are you logged in to your Creative Cloud desktop app with your paid ID and password?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It finally DL and I was able to install and upgrade it againit again. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ProDesignTool is one of the best sites we found for adobe products to download. You may try from there I also found a link where you can download and install an offline setup file of [link removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines