Copy link to clipboard
Since the beginning of the week, Photoshop has stopped opening. Clicking the button Open on the Creative Cloud panel doesn't do anything. Please help me connect Photoshop.
Other programs open. Acrobat works normally.
Please giove us more detailed informations about your environment and your issue.
- Which operating system do you use?
- Which version of Adobe apps do you use?
- Do you get an error message? If yes, please post the exact message or an screenshot?
You wrote "... since the beginning of the week...", what has been changed on your system before the error occur?
1. Windows 10, Chrome browser
2. Photoshop 21.1.1, Acrobat 20.0
3. no, no error messages, no any flashes of the screen, nothing. I click on the button and nothing happens.
We can use my subscription to use 2 computers, my sister has the same problem.
"what has been changed on your system before the error occur?" I didn't change anything, but I think there was an update to Adobe Cloud.
20.03 exactly everything worked, but 23.03 didn't work anymore.