Highlighted

PhotoShop CC install

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went to do an uodate of PhotoShop and after a very very longtime it hung at 96%.  I tried to cancel the instal and start again but now it is hung up on Cancelling!!  All of this is in Creative Cloud!!

My previous version of PS is dead and I get a system error message that tbb.dll can't be found and I should reinstall!!  Huh??

HELP!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PhotoShop CC install

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went to do an uodate of PhotoShop and after a very very longtime it hung at 96%.  I tried to cancel the instal and start again but now it is hung up on Cancelling!!  All of this is in Creative Cloud!!

My previous version of PS is dead and I get a system error message that tbb.dll can't be found and I should reinstall!!  Huh??

HELP!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Consider including the following in your question:
Adobe product and version number
Operating system and version number
The full text of any error message (s)
What you were doing when the problem occurred
Screenshots of the problem
Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc

Have you restarted your system?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jagis1, I am sorry that you are encountering problems installing Photoshop CC.  In addition to the suggestions offered by Just Shoot Me, please check the install log to determine why the installation is getting stuck.  Information on how to locate and interpret the log file can be found at  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-log-files.html.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0