• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC won't install

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to install Photoshop CC (Trial Version) 3 times. I get the error "Installation Failed - Learn More". When I click on that it says "Installation completed though some optional components failed to install correctly. (6)" If I click learn more I get this.

<PRE>Exit Code: 6

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR:

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 4 error(s)

----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64) 11.0.61030.0 {3E272A93-C06B-4206-AD02-0EBE02535E20} -----------

ERROR: Third party payload installer vcredist_x64.exe failed with exit code: 2147942750

ERROR: Failed to repair Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64). Please try repairing it by double clicking on the executable at "C:\Users\MATTH_~1\AppData\Local\Temp\{601CD07D-441E-40CA-B11B-22C06ACF1D51}\Photoshop_15_LS20_win64\Adobe CC 2014\payloads\Microsoft VC 2012 Redist (x64)\vcredist_x64.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com

----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86) 11.0.61030.0 {873BE68F-480F-49A6-9649-F98CAB056AFC} -----------

ERROR: Third party payload installer vcredist_x86.exe failed with exit code: -2147024546

ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "C:\Users\MATTH_~1\AppData\Local\Temp\{601CD07D-441E-40CA-B11B-22C06ACF1D51}\Photoshop_15_LS20_win64\Adobe CC 2014\payloads\Microsoft VC 2012 Redist (x86)\vcredist_x86.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</PRE>

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

1 - System configuration > Boot > Boot options Click "Safe boot" > OK and then click Restart.

2 - Delete Folder "Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\caps" And On Mac "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/caps"

3 - Install Adobe CC other Again... After install done... System configuration > off "safe boot" and OK and then click Restart.

..........Working 100%..........

InDesign CC

Audition CC

InCopy CC

Media Encoder CC

Prelude CC

Premiere Pro CC

Illustrator CC

Photoshop CC

After Effect CC...... OTHER

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, the cc 2014 installation fails. I read at least 4-5 people having the same issue which indicates, starting "windows" in safe mode and doing a bunch of registry checks is just a waste of time. Which one is more likely?

A bunch of people messing up their computers simultaneously or cc 2014 has an issue that needs to be adressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm up shit creek without a paddle with After Effects on OSX.

Download didn't install correctly and won't run. Recommend to uninstall and reinstall.

Try to run AE uninstaller which only show 'Adobe Type Support CS5' and this also fails.

Repaired permission, restarted - same thing.

Turned of Firewall - same thing.

Spoke to tech support who got me to restart in safe mode and said I could uninstall when rebooted - same thing.

Tried redwi

Have now been listening to on hold music for 15 minutes as I wait to speak to support about WHAT THE HELL I CAN DO NOW!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, both my machines are having the same issue.

"Heeeey guuuuuys look at this super awesome new version of Adobe CC...oops, yeah no, it doesn't work."

Seriously Adobe. Seriously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Different people are getting stuck on different programs. Seems pretty random. I got Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects without a problem. Get the error on InDesign and Premiere. Trying for 2 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 20, 2014 Jun 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here as well.

Currently failed on the following:

InDesign CC 2014

Flash Professional CC and Mobile Device packaging 2014

Audition CC 2014

InCopy CC 2014

Media Encoder CC 2014

Prelude CC 2014

Premiere Pro CC 2014

Illustrator CC 2014

Photoshop CC 2014

The common link between every single failure is the C++ 2014 and this is bizarre because I know for an absolute certainty that C++ is perfectly up to date and okay on this system.

This is frankly a complete shambles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this error but when I quit Adobe Creative Cloud and restarted it, all my 2014 apps were now marked properly installed. I tried running them and so far, no problems. I want to know if this works for anyone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem. Your 'solution' was the charm though. No errors and I was able to continue the upgrade process to a full success. Thanks for the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah restarting the app worked perfectly fine too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean with restarting the app will work? I mean, i have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issues here. Photoshop installed fine, but the others gave me the same error. However, I was able to launch InDesign and Illustrator without a problem. Acrobat Pro doesn't appear to have installed though. Still waiting on Premiere Pro. I'm a new customer, so this is kind of frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

somewhere between restarting my pc, reinstalling/repairing c++ redistributables and closing/reopening adobe creative cloud, I managed to get the apps working..

Perhaps adobe changed the payloads, not sure...

everything works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2014 Jun 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just restart windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2015 May 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your windows and restart,will work smoothly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - System configuration > Boot > Boot options Click "Safe boot" > OK and then click Restart.

2 - Delete Folder "Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\caps" And On Mac "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/caps"

3 - Install Adobe CC other Again... After install done... System configuration > off "safe boot" and OK and then click Restart.

InDesign CC

Audition CC

InCopy CC

Media Encoder CC

Prelude CC

Premiere Pro CC

Illustrator CC

Photoshop CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign CC

Audition CC

InCopy CC

Media Encoder CC

Prelude CC

Premiere Pro CC

Illustrator CC

Photoshop CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the above procedure also apply to Windows 7 with the following DLL error:

D3DCOMPILER_47.DLL is missing - please reinstall the app to correct this

Trouble is reinstalling does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Guys,

i tried the last 3 days to install photoshop with the client for windows, and it failed everytime. I read in the internet you can start windows in safety mode with network connection by pressing F8 when you turn on the computer. I did it and started my pc with safety mode. after log in in my computer i opened the creative cloud app and can install the photoshop 2020 🙂 hope i can help everyone to get photoshop to run in windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines