Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS 2 license

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I had Photoshop CS 2 license, but today I resintall software and after that I can't active license.

I research and know the activation server for Photoshop CS 2 was expired.

After that I found this link:https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/activation-fails-cs3-acrobat-8.html

I input Photoshop CS 2 serial key and result is success. I have new serial key and new Photoshop CS 3 installation source.

So can i use it for legal ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see this article, which should hopefully answer your question(s):

Adobe Says Rumored Free CS2 Software Download Isn’t a Giveaway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the links in the article dont work anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, that's on Adobe. But the OP's question was about legal rights to use (rather than access), which is addressed there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same issue. I bought CS2 years ago and old PC dying. I removed from old computer and tried to install discs on newer one. I still have serial number but says it can't authenticate the number and adobe help desk won't help me. Can you be more specific about where to locate a good number? Otherwise I think I will have to uninstall/install fresh every 30 days (allowable time without authentication by adobe). Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines