• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS liscense will not Activate

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an older version of Photoshop CS. When I install it on my computer running Windows 10 the software works fine (in trial mode) but when I try to activate the product via my serial number the online activation fails. When I call the number for the phone activation option that number has been disconnected and refers me back to the web activation. I would like to use the product we purchased (even if it is old).

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's no longer possible to activate (and therefore use beyond a trial period) any version older than cs4 because the activation servers were taken offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I get compensated for the software that we purchased that I can no longer use? Or upgraded to a working version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't say it's good the activation server was shut down. But still, compensated, since you only got 17 years use out of it? It wasn't even expected to work on Windows 7 or later, so you really enjoyed a bonus. You can now subscribe to Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is not going to give you a refund, or a free upgrade

Your 2 options now are a Cloud subscription https://creative.adobe.com/plans

(DO read the terms before you subscribe https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html)

Or Photoshop/Premiere Elements for a one time purchase http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines