• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS3 Web Suite Activation [CS3 is dead, LOCKED]

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to reinstall Photoshop CS3 on my classroom iMacs and I can't seem to activate the software. I'm running MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.6

I tried contacting Adobe support and they advised me to post here. Please help! I have students waiting 🙂

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

CS3 can no longer be activated as Adobe has shut down the activation servers, CS3 is completely end of life (dead)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Get-Started community. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

CS3 can no longer be activated as Adobe has shut down the activation servers, CS3 is completely end of life (dead)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THAT is unacceptable since I paid for the CS3 license, which should be good for life.  Period.  Who do we contact to address this issue?  There has got to be a way.  Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe owns the software.  You had a limited, non-exclusive license to use it for however long Adobe could keep supporting it.  There's no such thing as a "forever license."

Theoretically if you never upgrade your computer or need to re-install, you could keep using Creative Suite for another 10-12 years.  But re-installing is not possible because the activation servers are gone.

Adobe customer care agents cannot assist you because your software is discontinued and no longer supported.

Creative Suite is no longer legally sold by any vendor, retailer or country.

MODERN OPTIONS:
Photoshop or Premier Elements 2020 (approx $100, no subscription needed)
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Creative Cloud Photography Plan (approx $10/month for 1 year subscription)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Creative Cloud All Apps Plan (31 + apps & services)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines