• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 11 and Lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoshop Elements 11 and Lightroom 6 (both non-subscription versions) on my Windows 10 PC for months.  Elements suddenly stopped launching.  If I uninstall it in order to reinstall it as a last ditch effort, will anything get messed up with Lightroom during the uninstall process?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Installing and Downloading forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It shouldn't, but make a restore point and Disk Backup beforehand so that you can return if necessary.

You can also try System Restore before uninstalling, as a Windows update may have caused the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>make a restore point and Disk Backup beforehand

The product I bought and use is at http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-linux.htm
Note that I get NO benefit if you buy the program, I only use it and like what it does
Image runs off of a bootable CD via Linux (the Zip you download includes a program to make the bootable CD) and it reads EVERYTHING on the drive, even the hidden registration information, so everything is restored when needed... and you may not only restore the image over a messed up install, you may restore to a brand new drive in case of a hardware crash, and not have to re-install anything (my version 2x DOES require me to restore to a same size drive... I think the current 3x Image program allows restoring to a larger/smaller drive, but check with the vendor to verify)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The product I bought and use is at http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-linux.htm
Note that I get NO benefit if you buy the program, I only use it and like what it does. mcdvoice

Image runs off of a bootable CD via Linux (the Zip you download includes a program to make the bootable CD) and it reads EVERYTHING on the drive, even the hidden registration information, so everything is restored when needed... and you may not only restore the image over a messed up install, you may restore to a brand new drive in case of a hardware crash, and not have to re-install anything (my version 2x DOES require me to restore to a same size drive... I think the current 3x Image program allows restoring to a larger/smaller drive, but check with the vendor to verify)

I got really good information from this content.thanks for sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines