Highlighted

Photoshop Elements 12 license no longer valid

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently removed my Photoshop Elements version 12 from an old computer and installed it on a different once. But when I attempt to enter the reg code/license code, it says it's invalid.  My Adobe account still shows all the info on this edition with download link and license and invoice number, but it won't work.  Tried chat but was transferred half a dozen times to someone who handles those issues.  Never got it resolved.  Supposedly scheduled a "call back to explain to me so I could understand". Haven't received a call back and no explanatin why my software no longer is valid.  I don't believe I'll upgrade from versions 14 on my service computer if they are no longer going to be valid.

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Elements 12 license no longer valid

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently removed my Photoshop Elements version 12 from an old computer and installed it on a different once. But when I attempt to enter the reg code/license code, it says it's invalid.  My Adobe account still shows all the info on this edition with download link and license and invoice number, but it won't work.  Tried chat but was transferred half a dozen times to someone who handles those issues.  Never got it resolved.  Supposedly scheduled a "call back to explain to me so I could understand". Haven't received a call back and no explanatin why my software no longer is valid.  I don't believe I'll upgrade from versions 14 on my service computer if they are no longer going to be valid.

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2020 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums so it's not likely you'll get more help here except to say, you should have a serial number of pse 12.  

you should use that serial number AND the matching installation file (ie, retrieve both from your account): https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/find-serial-number-elements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0