• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded & Installed Photoshop and Primier Elements 2021 on my PC several weeks ago, tried to open Photoshop for the first time, tels me to log in then asks for Redemption Code and Serial Number. When I follow instructions it tells me to download and install the programs. Which I had completed previously, system can't seem to reconise I had done so previously. Painfull!!

Any advise?

TOPICS
Activation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You use a redemption code ONE time to get a serial number

- https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

Without posting in a public forum, do you have a serial number that consists of 6 groups of 4 digits, no letters?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reply, Yes one for each program. I'm concerned that downloading a second time may create a problem. If I were to initiate the new download process will the system autimatically detect the previous download and proceed from there Or should I uninstall the excisting download and then do a new download and install ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have never had your problem, so I can't answer your latest question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines