Highlighted

photoshop elements 9 downloading

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought Photoshop  elements 9,  3-4 years ago  (cd) on a PC, I have a serial number.  Now I have a new IMAC without CD. I want  to download Photoshop elements 9, but the downloading stop in the middle.  What is the problem, is-it possible to do that 3-4 years later?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

try a different browser and/or internet connection and/or use a download manager and/or download from prodesigntools.com

Photoshop Elements 9 / Premiere Elements 9 Direct Download Links | ProDesignTools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

photoshop elements 9 downloading

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought Photoshop  elements 9,  3-4 years ago  (cd) on a PC, I have a serial number.  Now I have a new IMAC without CD. I want  to download Photoshop elements 9, but the downloading stop in the middle.  What is the problem, is-it possible to do that 3-4 years later?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

try a different browser and/or internet connection and/or use a download manager and/or download from prodesigntools.com

Photoshop Elements 9 / Premiere Elements 9 Direct Download Links | ProDesignTools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2017 1
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this site a trusted site to downloads the Software ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this work for you ? Is this site a trusted site to download the software from ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's a trusted site, but that post is from 2.5 years ago and adobe changed their links.

if you purchased from or registered with adobe, check your account (using the same adobe id you used to purchase and/or register).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0