• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements & The Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add Photoshop Elements as part of the Creative Cloud! It may seem like Photoshop CS users don't need Elements, but many of us create products, tutorials and training for both programs and would really like the benefit of having it included with the rest of the Creative Cloud offerings. It's not an expensive program compared to the rest, but would be a really nice value added option to those of us subscribing. Thank you for your consideration.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Right now Adobe does not have any announcement regarding including premier elements in Adobe CC.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the consideration and always appreciate users to let us know their experience and feedback. We are planned to have Lightrrom to be included in Creative Cloud.but for Photoshop Elements, being another installer have not decided yet.

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tools.html

The page mentioned above can be used for information or updates about the products on Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2012 Sep 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any further news on adding Photoshop Elements to Creative Cloud?  I also use it for training purposes and am reluctant to upgrade.  I really think it should be part of Creative Cloud.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, then I am going to log out from creative cloud and will never come back. USELESS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2012 Oct 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add your vote and any comments that you would like to see included here:

http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1894

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link in your post errors as Not Found!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2014 Sep 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link doesn't work - I get "Access to this community or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here." so I'm contacting you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same error message and I really would love to have Elements added to Creative Cloud!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2014 Oct 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add Elements to Creative Cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone from Adobe actually monitor this forum. Several people - including myself - have noted that the link http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1894 is broken but no one from Adobe can be bothered to address it. C'mon guys - you're lettign yourself down. What;s the point in havign a discussion/support forum if you don't do anythign about the issues raised

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree! To all above. I am paying for the 'complete' subscription of CC and do not have access to the 'entire collection' of Adobe as advertised on the web site. Where is Elements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly..I also pay full price for subscription and really want to be able to use Elements...but so far no go. What's up...if we pay monthly we should be able to access ALL the Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"if we pay monthly we should be able to access ALL the Adobe products"

Would you be willing to pay more for CC if Premiere Elements were included?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 15, 2015 Jan 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You answered a question in this forum in 2012; today in 2015, the link everyone here is talking about is still broken and gives the following message; "Access to this community or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here." I realize that the participation on this forum thread seems to be minimal, but I see a post dated January 9 2015 . . . so folks are still interested in the concept of having Element 13 Premiere and Photoshop included in the Creative Cloud package.

It would be nice if the link you offered as an answered to have your clients voices/votes heard . . . actually worked! its been over two years since a staff member even commented here.

Anyway, just thought this would be in my vote to have Elements included.

Sincerely

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2015 May 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My students do not and cannot afford paying a monthly fee for Photoshop Elements.  I certainly hope that it will not be required for PSE to be in the Creative Cloud to be accessed.  Not all users have good internet access and want to have the software actually installed on their computers.  They have told me that having the CD installation disc is important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌tthanks for the 2015 Creative Cloud, however, it would be helpful if Elements were added to the CC. i am assisting students and customers who use Elements on the fly.

how soon will Elements be added?

is this site being monitored?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2015 Dec 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David__B, this link (http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1894) does not work, when I click it I get the following message: "Access to this community or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here."

I also would really like to see Photoshop and Premier Elements added to the Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to access the above, I get an error that access is restricted (though I am logged in).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David, That link does not work and it's obvious that users want PSE to be included in CC. How do we make that happen? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2013 Jan 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Yes! Yes! All Adobe programs should be included in the cloud. While many subscribers may consider Photoshop/Premiere Elements too elementary, many others may welcome their simplified features. Likewise, current Photoshop/Premiere Elements owners may be willing to pay more to receive the latest versions of the programs they're already familiar with while expanding their abilities with more advanced applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Education License for CC. I actually teach Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom. I find the need to be able to teach users of Elements as well and think Elements should be available to cloud members. If the separate install is an issue, create a special license code for cloud members so we can run the install and use Elements for as long as our cloud membership is valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now this is a great idea!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2014 Jun 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, similar to other responses here. I'm both an educator and a documentary filmmaker and would like to have access to elements and possibly adobe captivate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree! Often I travel with just a lightweight netbook computer that does not have the processing power to run the full Photoshop, but have need for photo editing on the fly, for which Elements would be ideal. Please include as a value-added for your Cloud subscribers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more vote for Elements being added to the cloud. I pay $50/month for the entire bundle, but have to pay extra for PSE when a new version comes out. And I really only use it for tutorials and products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines