• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Error 126

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I get today photoshop, but it dosen´t work´s. If I start Photoshop the Error 126 is on my screen and the programm go down. What can I do? I get Illustrator too and it works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your compatible apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Off the mark. Has nothing to do with my install problem. Aside from that, could barely make out what the video was saying -- even in full screen mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

explain your problem, os, ps version etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 7 x64 all up to date. Adobe photographer's subscription. When I try to download/install P'shop CC and Lightroom CC Clasic (latest updates) it fails with the below message (taken from the log file):

---------------------------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 4 warnings(s)

WARN: Unable to load library at path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\HDCore\HDPIM.dll. Error: 126

WARN: Unable to load library at path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\HDCore\HDPIM.dll. Error: 126

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01/15/18 19:39:10:485 | [WARN] |  | HDSetup | OOBEUtils | CommBridge |  | OOBEUtils | 8044 | Pipe 00000000 not initialized, aborting write.

01/15/18 19:39:10:486 | [INFO] |  | HDSetup | HDSetup | AppContext |  | HDSetup | 8276 | *************************  END Adobe Setup  *************************

-----------------------------------------------------------

Both updates give this warning. Adobe's solution for this Error 126 is to wait a while then try again, which I've done for the past 5 days. Same results. Two weeks agoI was able to download and update my Lightroom 2015 and Bridge CC latest edition, but when P'shop started my power went out and my UPS shut down the system, supposedly after closing all programs. After power was restored and I restarted the downloads, the problem appeared.

I've searched and find no copy of HD PIM.dll anwhere on my system. I'm guessing that the abrupt shutdown caught the dll in memory and didn't write it back to disk, I need to get rid of the original temp download file, or Creative Cloud was somehow clobbered. What is the easiest effective to proceed:1. re-install Creative Cloud without uninstalling it, or 2. Uninstall Creative Cloud and reinstall?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your compatible apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following- I use a Macbook Pro, running Catalina (10.15.5). I have two versions of Photoshop: Ver. 21.1.3 (2020) and Ver. 13.0- Ver 13.0 wants to update, but every time I try, it gets about halfway through the download and then fails, always throwing an Error 126- I've tried updating with PS installed, I've tried installing the update with PS uninstalled, I've uninstalled CC and then reinstalled it and retried the download, I've left CC installed and tried the "install CC over itself"- no change.

Is there even a reason that CC offers two versions of PS? Is it a bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe offers the current major version and one previous major version (plus subversions of both). to solve your problem first try, resetting the cc app: To reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press: Win: Ctrl + Alt + R Mac: Cmd + Opt + R if that fails, do a clean cc install: uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html restart your computer (don't skip this) reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud. if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html) use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening to me in After Effects. "After Effects warning: your project file is apparently damaged (skipped sections: 4). Please save using a different name. ( 26 :: 0 )

What can I do to fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if trying to use a different name failed, post in the after effects forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines