Highlighted

Photoshop in Creative Cloud will only download to 7%

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just recently gotten Creative Cloud, and when I go to download Photoshop, it will only install 7%. After the first seven, it'll stay put for as long as I feel the desire to let it download. There are no error messages, nor any other form of discretionary advisory letting me know what is wrong. Has anyone come into this problem? And if so, is there any way to fix this and complete the installation?

Thank you

Topics

Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop in Creative Cloud will only download to 7%

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just recently gotten Creative Cloud, and when I go to download Photoshop, it will only install 7%. After the first seven, it'll stay put for as long as I feel the desire to let it download. There are no error messages, nor any other form of discretionary advisory letting me know what is wrong. Has anyone come into this problem? And if so, is there any way to fix this and complete the installation?

Thank you

Topics

Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Get-Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2020 0