• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PHOTOSHOP INSALLS FAIL

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week I purchased Adobe Creative Cloud services, which includes all apps.

After uninstalling all my existing Adobe products, cleaning and defragging the drives, as well as hard boot...

I then installed Acrobat DC without a single issue.  Opened it and works very well.

I tried to install PHOTOSHOP 21.2.3.  The first attempt failed at about 88%.  I clicked on RETRY and it failed again, at 88%.  I rebooted my PC (windows 10 v1903 b18362.1082)

I reinstalled the Creative Cloud app and tried, once again to install Photoshop.  Again, it 'failed to install'...again, I hit retry!  It did not install.  I then tried to install 'older versions’… All failed!
Then I switched tactics and installed Premiere PRO WITHOUT any issues whatsoever!!

I am VERY puzzled...does ANYONE have any suggestions?

Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Kimnrick5CD0, I am very sorry you are encountering errors during the download and install process. Please check the log files to determine the specific fatal error that is occurring.  Information on how to locate the fatal errors can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-installation-log-files.html.

Please update this public forum discussion, if you have any questions about the errors that you discover.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Download & Install forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kimnrick5CD0, I am very sorry you are encountering errors during the download and install process. Please check the log files to determine the specific fatal error that is occurring.  Information on how to locate the fatal errors can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-installation-log-files.html.

Please update this public forum discussion, if you have any questions about the errors that you discover.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines