• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Installer Not Working

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install photoshop and it states "We’ve opened a new browser tab for you to sign in. (Once you’ve been authenticated, you will automatically continue here.)". It then opens up a browser saying "You’ve successfully signed in. Feel free to close this browser tab and return to where you previously left off." but the installer doesn't start installing.

I already called adobe support number, transferred 6 times and every transfer they have dropped my call. HOW DO I MAKE THE INSTALLER ACTUALLY FREAKING INSTALL?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Gewt-Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Proconsnake, what operating system are you trying to install Photoshop CC on? Do you own and maintain the computer and network that you are installing Photoshop CC on?  Please try using the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html to install Photoshop CC. I would also recommend you use a different web browser, in case the current browser is blocking the installation experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines