• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on new computer

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased a new computer and was gaining assistance from Adobe online chat with downloading it ( I already had it on my old computer). Unfortunately the download didn't work correctly and I'm not sure what happened. I have been trying to get another online chat started however I'm only getting directed to self-help options. Can anyone help with this please? It seems quite difficult to make contact with an actual person.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Try downloading from here

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

Choose either the Mac or Windows version of CC2018-you'll almost certainly want the 64bit versions. This download site is fully Adobe approved and is just an alternative. The difference is with this site you download the actual installer whereas the desktop application streams the application to your computer. When the download completes run it with 'Administrator' permissions and with any luck all should be fine. It will probably install as a trial, in which case logout and then back in again. If you had Photoshop installed before on more than one computer then either go to the old computer and logout out or if that isn't possible due to the machine not being available then you will need Adobe to reset your activation count which is routine and easy and done through the chat console.

Terri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should be as easy as following the directions in the email that they sent you when you bought it. Re-download the install file. Then run it. Of course, you have to uninstall it off the other computer because its a single license copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We need to know what you have first in order to give useful advice.

* The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:

* Adobe product and version number

* Operating system and version number

* Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines