Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop update Error Code 184

Contributor ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I got a message to update Photoshop v 21.2.1 but it did not work, and now I don't have access to Photoshop at all!!!!! I do need help, I'm a photographer and have deadlines to deliver some works.

I got this log:

Exit Code: 184
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 4 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 184) executing in command 'MoveFileCommand' for package: 'AdobePhotoshop21-Core_x64', version:21.2.1.265
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobePhotoshop21-Core_x64 Version: 21.2.1.265). Error code: '184'
ERROR: CopyPrimitiveEx | GetAnyOperationsAborted failed with error: 0
ERROR: CopyPrimitiveEx | GetAnyOperationsAborted failed with error: 0
WARN: Unable to delete file at "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\CRWindowsClientService.exe". Error 5 Access is denied.
WARN: Unable to delete file at "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\CRLogTransport.exe". Error 32 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
WARN: File C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\CRLogTransport.exe locked with Process CRWindowsClientService.exe
WARN: Unable to move file at "C:\adobeTemp\ETR6D2D.tmp\1\Application\CRLogTransport.exe" to "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\CRLogTransport.exe" Error 32 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/%7BF6A841B5-8F6C-4EDA-9BFA-11DA3F3E99A7%7D/Summary.htm 
TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Your only option may be to use the CC Cleaner Tool to Wipe out at least Ps and then reinstall.

Can you open the Creative Cloud Desktop app and possibly uninstall and reinstall Ps? Give that a try first.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your only option may be to use the CC Cleaner Tool to Wipe out at least Ps and then reinstall.

Can you open the Creative Cloud Desktop app and possibly uninstall and reinstall Ps? Give that a try first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's exatly what I did and it worked, thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines